Sunday, May 17, 2009

"Vroom Vroom"


Everytime Connor hears or sees a motorcycle or anything else with a motor, he starts going "vroom vroom" over and over. It is so stinking cute! And he very clearly knows the sound of Dave's bike cause when he hears it or one like it, he gets soooo excited. He knows that if he hears it in the garage that means that Dad is home. So lately I have been letting Connor sit on the bike while it is running in the driveway and he loves it. He plays on the gas tank and lately he has been trying to crawl onto the gas tank so that he can reach the handlebars. It is like he just knows that is how you make the bike go! I hope yall like the photos of Connor on Dave's bike. I know Connor loved sitting on the bike this Saturday for the photos!

0 comments: