On Sunday morning, Dave, Connor and I had breakfast with Grandpa Terry at the hotel. Connor was a peach and acted right 99% of the time. He was not too happy when Mom left the table to go get her food from the buffet.....but other than that he was really good. I took a couple of cute pics of Connor with his Dad and Grandpa at the breakfast table that morning. Just because I thought they all looked so adorable. I hope yall like.
Right after breakfast that morning, Dave and I took Connor to see The Alamo and we were lucky enough to be joined by my good friends Andrea and Martin. It seems that everyone who visits San Antonio should go see the Alamo atleast once. But I would recommend not doing it with a tired 13 month old. Connor was a good sport about the trip considering he hates to be still or quiet and those are two things they ask you to do when you are inside the building looking at the artifacts. But once we were outside walking the gardens he was great and was happy. He fell asleep on the walk back to our hotel, which was only 3 blocks, so that allowed Dave and I the time to walk in peace and enjoy the snowcone we bought while taking in the sights.
The family in front of the Alamo.
Andrea and Martin in front of the Alamo
Dave and Connor walking the Gardens
The family at the backside of the Alamo
Andrea and Martin at the backside of the Alamo
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
The Alamo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment