To keep Connor entertained in the living room during the winter months, Dave would put Connor onto a plastic placemat and pull him around like a sled. Connor always would laugh so loud and loved it! Well now that Connor is able to walk he will go over and get the placemat off the coffee table and will put it on the ground in front of Dave and then sit on it. And that is his way of telling Dave that he wants to go sledding. He still LOVES it and is getting really good at staying on even during the turns. I finally had to get some pictures of it cause I just think it is hillarious. I think it is also comical that we have all of these really nice expensive toys for Connor and yet it is the $0.25 plastic placemat that gives him the most joy. Go figure. I am just very grateful that Connor has a Dad that spends such quality time with him and really has fun with it. I know Connor is so lucky to have a great dad like Dave.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Low Cost Entertainment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment