On Sunday night (May 24), a few of my friends and family went to eat at The Texas Land and Cattle Restaurant on the Riverwalk. It was great getting to hang out with them and spend some more quality time with the group while eating DELICIOUS food. I really feel blessed that I got to see so many great people during our weekend in Texas.
The mandatory ASK Photo. (Alicia, Sharee and Katy) And no, Sharee and I did not plan for our outfits to match. We are just that talented.
Our little family at the restaurant
Grandma Debbie and Connor. Connor was being VERY clingy that night. So he was not too pleased to be held by someone other than me or Dave.
Sharee, Robert and Katy.
Katy and Me at the dinner table. Doesn't she look pretty?
Dad and Debbie in the restaurant.
Our family on the Riverwalk after dinner.
My gorgeous husband Dave and me.
Melissa and Dad. (And FYI....it might have taken two tries to get them to smile big....but the great picture was worth it!)
Me and My Sister after Dinner
Melissa and Debbie
Dad and Connor walking back to the Hotel from the Riverwalk. Dave was telling Connor to look both ways before crossing the street. And Connor actually looked....one way atleast.
Sharee and Robert walking back to the hotel. I thought they were so cute. So I took a picture of them.
At the end of the weekend Dave took a "belly shot" of me. Here I am 24 weeks and 1 day along and getting bigger by the moment it seems. The kid is very active and I can feel him moving and kicking constantly. He is not as violent in his kicking as Connor was (yet?) so that is nice.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Texas Land and Cattle - Riverwalk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment