Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Saturday Morning in San Antonio


Since the baby shower did not start till 4pm on Saturday (luckily since that worked well with Connor's naptime), Dave and I took the time that morning to walk around the Riverwalk and see some of the sights in San Antonio. It was a very cool and quiet morning so it was perfect. Also, it was a good reason for us to go walking so I could go get some Shipley Donuts to eat for breakfast. I love those donuts! (One of the perks of being pregnant.....you can eat alot of donuts and no one says anything!) I hope yall like some of the pictures we took on that morning.

St. Mary's Cathedral. Right across the street from the hotel we were staying in.

Dave and Connor on the Riverwalk. I thought the fountain behind them was beautiful.

Downtown San Antonio, TX

Connor reading the breakfast room service menu in the hotel that morning while waiting on Mom and Dad to get ready.

0 comments: