The hotel we were staying at had a nice small pool on the 7th floor (which was the floor we were staying on) that was perfect for Connor and us. He went swimming two of the afternoons we were there for about an hour each time and loved it. It was so cute to watch him just splash around and enjoy the water. I hope yall like some of the good pictures I got of him! And incase you are wondering, I did go swimming with Connor too, I just am not going to post the pictures of me in a bathing suit.
Connor trying to "eat" the water.
Connor jumping off the ledge he was walking on into Dad's arms.
My handsome little man. Don't you just love his hat? I do.
Swimming with Dad and Grandpa on Sunday.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Swimming in the Pool
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment