Today I had my 21 week sonogram and it was great! My due date was confirmed again to be September 12 and the baby weighed 14oz. And the little man looks perfect. And yes, it is a HE. A very beautiful little baby boy. And trust me....we got a few shots of him that left nothing to the imagination about his anatomy. So if by some stange happening, this kid comes out a girl. We are going to be SHOCKED.
I hope you like the short video from his sonogram. We did not get one of these when we had Connor's sonogram done (I dont even think it was an option), but it is pretty cool to see the video afterwards. Just another great addition to the next baby book. Dave and I really do feel blessed to see how our newest kid is growing and becoming a little person.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
It's Another Boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Congrats it's a boy just what you wanted!! Hey are little ones will be 4 to 5 mounths apart. I wish I could of hung out with you a little more before I left. but When I get back we should hang out!!! Thank you for the post. I will be looking at your blog alot while i'm gone to see the updates.
No denying that little turtle for sure! haha. I love the sonogram that is the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment