On Saturday night after the baby shower, some of my friends and family decided to hangout on the Riverwalk together. I was lucky enough to be able to join them since Dave stayed in at the hotel and watched Connor. (Yes, I do know that I have an amazing husband). The drinks everyone got looked amazing (I had good ol' ice water) and the jazz band on the patio was pretty good. It was a great evening of catching up with family and friends. Especially since it was the first time I had really gotten to hang out with Martin and Andrea in 5 years. (Wow, that sounds so long!)
One of the group's tables
Andrea and Martin
Me, My sister Melissa, My Dad Terry, and My Stepmom Debbie
Me and my sister
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Saturday night at the Riverwalk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Look's like you guy's had a lot of fun!!! I love the baby bump!!!!
Post a Comment