My sister Melissa threw us a baby shower on Memorial Weekend in San Antonio, TX. It really was a great time and we LOVED seeing our friends and family. Not all of my family was able to make it and they were missed. But it was nice being able to see the ones that were able to make it. Dave and I really are blessed to have such great people in our lives. There were about 50+ pictures taken at the baby shower so I tried to narrow it down to the best for the blog. There will be mulitple posts from this weekend with tons of pictures shown. So I hope yall enjoy!
Connor was a BIG help opening the gifts.

Dave reviewing a gift we recieved
Connor entertaining the crowd with his bag skills
Connor playing with Kage and Kaleb
Sharee with her two little men. Kaleb (7 years) and Kage (3 years)
My beautiful Grandma Beverly, Melissa (the host) and me.
At Christmas I was lucky enough to get a picture taken with the four generations on my mom's side. And now I was lucky enough to get a picture of the four generations on my dad's side. My Grandma Beverly, My Dad Terry, Me and Connor.
The Greatest Girlfriends. Andrea (who I went to Texas Tech with), My sister Melissa, Sharee (who I went to Tareleton State with), then me, Katy (who I also went to Tarleton State with) and Amy (again....from Tarleton State). It is amazing that we have all been friends about 10 years.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
The Baby Shower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment