On Thursday I took Connor and Preston over to my friend Jamie's house for a small playdate. I have been trying hard to get Connor and Preston out of the house at least once a day since Connor goes insane if he is stuck in the house with me all day. Connor has been such a good kid lately and I am really enjoying watching him learn so much this month. It seems like he has grown leaps and bounds just in the last month with his skills and language. He now askes for crackers by name and points out every ball in the toybox and in every book we read. And he really loves pointing out the airplanes to us overhead. I hope you like some of the cute pictures I took at the playdate of the kids playing together.
Preston looking handsome as always.
Jillian and Zia having fun on the trampoline.
Connor enjoying his time on the trampoline. There were times when all three kids were on the trampoline having a great time, but I was not able to get any pictures of it.
Connor looks like his Mom. Pushing the stroller while on a cell phone.
Karina's daughter, Zia. She is only a couple of months older than Connor. Isn't she a cutie pie?
Jamie's daughter, Jillian. I just thought this was a pretty picture of her.
Friday, October 2, 2009
Preston and Connor's Playdate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment