Today I was lucky enough to take the boys to the Union Station Train Museum in Ogden, UT with some friends of mine and their kids. We only did the outside portion of the museum since that is where the large trains are but I have heard wonderful things about the inside portion of the museum as well. I am thinking next time we will go to that part too. Connor had a great time climbing on the trains and pointing out all of the parts of each train to me. And since Preston slept the entire time we were there, it made it easy for me to walk along the trains and climb on them with Connor. I hope yall like some of the pictures I took. The picture of Connor with me were taken by my friend Heather. "Thank you Heather!"
Connor wanting to go into the train, but only people who were on a museum guided tour could do that. Maybe next time we will.
Connor walking between two of the larger trains. He looked so small compaired to the trains.
Connor loved walking up to the trains and pointing out the parts to me. He is such a curious kid and wants to know how everything works in the world. I know he got that from his father!
Mom and Connor enjoying the trip.
Preston enjoying his time outdoors.
One of the trains at the museum was a train that carried the olympic torch. It really was a cool train to see and to let Connor walk along.
Connor sitting in the Olympic Rings. He aspires to greatness. 
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
The Union Station Train Museum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment