After spending time exploring at the park, I took the boys over to Jamie's house for a little bit of playtime. Heather was nice enough to bring lunch for everyone and man....it was yummy! Connor even ate a little bit of lunch there which was good considering he will eat NOTHING these days. There really is no mystery why the kid is so skinny!
Connor that day decided that he was going to bear hug Lucky while on the trampoline. Connor has NEVER hugged someone much less another kid. But it was so cute until Connor started tackling Lucky while chanting his version of the word "football!" over and over. I mean, yes...I am proud that he knows what that is but I still dont think he should be tackling other kids at 18 months!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Another Cute Playdate at Jamie's House
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment