Saturday, October 3, 2009

Track Day with Daddy - Preston's First!

Friday was another track day at Miller Motorsports for Dave. Connor, Preston and I met up with Dave at the track later in the morning since I can not get the boys up and out of the house at 6am without a VERY good reason. (i.e. Plane travel, etc) Unfortunately though I was pretty sick on Friday so we did not stay too long to watch Dad ride on the track. But the one session I did see Dave ride in, he was GREAT! Very fast and passing quite a few bikes on the track. I was able to get a couple of pictures of Connor with Dave in his riding suit but since Preston was asleep and I was feeling so sick I did not get any pictures of Preston with Dave in his riding suit this time out. But I did try and make up for it by getting a picture of Dave and his two little men on the motorcycle when Dave got home on Friday afternoon. I hope you like the pictures of Dave and the kids. They really do have a great Dad and they love him so much.

Dad and our two handsome little boys.


Dad and Connor at the track.

Connor waving "Bye Bye" to the other motorcycles driving by.

0 comments: