My friend Heather was so kind to watch Connor and Preston so I could go to my doctor appointment on Tuesday without two loud children in the room with me. While the boys were at their playdate, Preston slept the entire time and Connor played with Heather's son Lucky. To entertain Lucky and Connor, Heather let the boys play in the bathtub. They had so much fun playing in the water with the bathtoys together. And Heather was kind enough to take a few cute pictures of the boys for me so I could see all of the fun I missed. When I got to the house, Heather was just getting the boys out of the bathtub and so we let them run around and play for a while before I made Connor get dressed and go home. Connor had such a great time and was pretty well behaved for Heather. I am so thankful that I have great friends here that help me out when I need it. It really is such a blessing.
Connor and Lucky enjoying playtime in the bathtub.




Connor playing in Heather's kitchen with his green blanket. That blanket now goes everywhere with Connor and I have learned the hard way that he will go ballistic if he sees it going into the washing machine, no matter how disgustingly dirty the blanket is. 
Lucky playing the part of "Mr. Buckethead" in the kitchen. He really is a cute kid. 

Saturday, October 3, 2009
A Playdate with Lucky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment