Friday, October 30, 2009

Train Museum with the Family

Today Dave and I took the family to see the trains at the Union Station Train Museum in Ogden. Grandpa Jim is a big fan of trains so we wanted to do something he would think was alot of fun. We spent a good amount of time just reading all of the plaques about the trains and climbing all over them with the kids. Below are some of the really cute pictures I was able to get of everyone at the train station.

The Family



Connor and Dad on the "Smiley Face" Train

Abby and Jacob looking like great little engineers.



Grandpa Jim inspecting the trains.

Some of the cute pictures I took of Preston while we were walking around. Since it was cold that evening I did not want to get him out of him warm and cozy stroller.

0 comments: