Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A morning of exploring in the park

On Tuesday morning I went to the Layton Park to let Connor do a little bit of exploring with my Mom's Group. Connor was not the greatest at using his homemade binoculars but he loved running around and looking at things. Plus at the end of exploring Connor and the kids got to play at the park, so they were happy campers. I hope you like the cute pictures I took of Connor that morning. Preston was asleep the whole time so I did not get him in any pictures.

Connor exploring the park with his binoculars and walking stick. He was great at leading the way for me and Preston.


Connor and Jillian checking out the ducks.

Connor playing at the Park. Dad taught him how to climb up the slide, so now he does not have the greatest playground etiquette but he has alot of fun!

0 comments: