For Halloween Jacob helped me make Halloween cupcakes. He did most of the work mixing the batter and then poured the first batch of cupcake batter into the paper cups. The second batch of cupcakes Abby and Dave poured into the paper cups. Both kids did a great job of pouring with almost no mess at all. I was very impressed! After the cupcakes were cooled and iced, Jacob helped me decorate them. He did a great job writing the first letters of everyone's names on a cupcake so that everyone knew which one was theirs. He also added lots of sprinkles and such! I will definitely have to get him in the kitchen more. He was such a great help.
I took pictures of his decorated cupcakes so he could show off what great work he did.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Baking Cupcakes with the Kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment