On Saturday (July 11) Dave took Abby and Jacob to our next door neighbor's (The Cavanees) cabin in the woods to do some riding on the 4-wheelers and dirtbikes. Connor and I stayed home for some Mommy-and-Connor time since neither of us can ride right now. And it was nice to have that time with him before I left for a week in Texas.
This trip was the first time Abby and Jacob were able to ride their toys somewhere other than our street so it was alot of fun for them. There was some learning on their part about how to ride safely on the dirt but everyone came back in one piece with no injuries. So I consider the trip to be a huge success! I hope yall like some of the pictures Dave was kind enough to take so that I could see some of their trip.
Their neighbors' treehouse. The kids thought it was so cool!
The view from their back porch. Gorgeous!
The front of their house. You can see Dave's truck on the right side of the house with the 4-wheeler and dirtbikes in the back.
Monday, July 20, 2009
A Trip to the Woods
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment