On Wednesday July 8th, my friend Jamie and I went to a Salt Lake City Symphony Concert in downtown Salt Lake City. It was a great excuse to dress nice and have a night out on the town. I was given two tickets for free from work and had originally asked Dave to go with me. But since Dave's reply was "I'd rather have a root canal" I had to go with my second option of taking one of my girlfriends. (No offense Jamie!) It was great to have a girl's night out and to do something fun that I love. And as much as I love Dave, it was nice to share this with someone that actually enjoyed it instead of someone who just puts up with it because they love me that much. And I should say a BIG "Thank you!" to Dave for watching the kids yet again so I could have a nice night out with a friend. He really is a great husband. I only have one picture from that night that Jamie's husband Richard was so kind to take of us, but it is a cute one. 
Monday, July 20, 2009
My night at the Salt Lake City Symphony
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment