Here is the most recent belly picture Dave has taken of me. In the picture I am 32 weeks and 2 Days pregnant.
On Thursday July 9th, I went to see my OB/GYN for a routine prenatal check up and to make sure that I had the his blessing for traveling to Texas for work that Sunday. My doctor did an ultrasound on me and determined that my little man (yes, VERY much a little man) was already 5lbs and developing very well. He is already head down and the doctor thinks he will stay that way until the delivery. It was great to hear how well he was doing and developing from the doctor. It always sets our minds at ease to be told everything is great by the doctor. Then came the surprising news. My doctor pushed my (estimated) due date up by about three weeks. He thinks that by looking at the size of the baby and his development, I will probably not make it to September with this kid. So that has pushed up our timeline at home drastically. Especially considering we have done NOTHING with the nursery and we have not even come close to picking out a name! I will be going back to the doctor this Thursday (July 23) for another prenatal checkup, so we will see what the doctor says at this appointment about our timeline and the baby's growth.
So as of right now we are just crossing our fingers and praying that the baby stays in the womb as long as possible and waits a while before making his debut to the world. Even though we are really looking forward to meeting him and having him in our home (eventually).
Monday, July 20, 2009
Another Baby Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
well i could've told you that! you are huge!! (and I mean that in a good way!) love ya!
Honey that look's like it hurts or like you have a basketball under your shirt...(HE HE) I hope everything goes ok and the baby comes when you and your hubby are ready for him.
Post a Comment