Since the kids were going home on Saturday morning, Dave decided to take them for one last fun activity on Friday. He took them hiking on a trail near Ogden called the Waterfall Canyon Trail. The trail is named for the gorgeous 200ft waterfall at the top of the trail. And Dave was nice enough to take a few photos of the waterfall and the hike so that I could see what I missed out on. Unfortunately Connor and I were not able to go on the hike with Dave and the kids, but Dave and I are planning on trying the hike again this fall with the two smaller kids once we are able to make it. This way I can see the spectacular views too. I hope you like some of the pictures that Dave took of the hike and the kids.
The Waterfall
Dave and Abby hiking on the trail. Jacob does make a good photographer.
Jacob and Abby in one of the small streams along the hike.
The rattlesnake that Dave and the kids came across on the trail while hiking.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Hiking Waterfall Canyon Trail
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment