Sunday, July 26, 2009

Another Track Day with Dave

Saturday (July 25) was another APEX trackday for Dave at Miller Motorsports. The weather was H-O-T (90+ degrees) but Dave did great! His track runs were getting smoother and faster with each session out and he did not crash once. So it was a very successful day in our books! Connor was a great cheering section too for Dave. He would watch so intently when the bikes would come around the track and when we would see Dad's green bike I would say "Yeah Dada!" and Connor would start yelling, pointing and clapping until Dave's bike was out of sight again. It was so cute to watch. I really wish I could have gotten it on video for Dave to see.

I took some cute pictures of Dave and the kids. And I was able to get one very small video clip of Dave on the track. And yes, that is Connor in the background crying. It was the end of the day and Connor had not taken a nap, so he was very cranky. But for the most part all three kids were really well behaved all day long. Which made the day really nice and easy for us.

Dave on the last turn of the track before heading into the long straightaway.


Dave, Abigail, Jacob and Connor

Dave getting ready to leave the garage for his session on the track.

Connor being grumpy just before he FINALLY went down for a nap. I just thought his expression was great.

Connor was watching his dad work on his bike in the garage. His shirt said...."My dad's fastest in the whole world". Jacob was wearing the same shirt on Saturday and the two boys looked so adorably cute together.

0 comments: