On Saturday afternoon our neighbors Keith and Robin were gracious enough to have us and the Cavanees over to their house for an afternoon of swimming and grilling. It was great. The kids loved their pool, which is about 4ft deep, and the food was delicious. And I must say I really loved the pool too. Being in water is the only time I don't feel pregnant. We were all over there till about 9pm when the parents finally told all of the kids that it was time to go home and go to bed. I did not get too many pictures that afternoon but I tried to atleast get a few. Hope yall enjoy!
Scenes from the Pool. The kids were having so much fun! Dave and Keith were great with the babies too. The other little man is Benjamin, Keith and Robin's 1 year old grandson.
Connor and Dad being adorable.
Connor playing catch with Dad and loving it!
Jacob and his friend Kaleb. Kaleb is Keith and Robin's other grandson who is visiting for the month.
Monday, July 20, 2009
An Afternoon with the Neighbors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment