Tuesday, July 7, 2009

30 Weeks Along

This is the picture of me at 30 weeks pregnant.

Dave took the picture Saturday night (July 4th) after our BBQ guests had all gone home. The pregnancy is still going good. I only have the normal symptoms of discomfort so far. The baby has a strong heartbeat around 155 and is getting bigger each time the doctor sees me. He moves NON-stop and is now starting to get painful like Connor. And he is even starting to wedge into places the way Connor did too. So far it appears I am going to have another active child just like Connor. Right now I am seeing my doctor every two weeks and soon enough it will be down to every week.

Lastly, this weekend I am flying to San Antonio for a week long training class and this will be my last buisness trip for a long time. I am looking forward to the trip and hope that I will get to spend some good quality time with the people I love down there.

1 comments:

EricksonFamilly said...

Looking good mama!!!! 10 more weeks it will go by fast. I bet you can wait. So do you and Dave ride four wheelers?? Or is it just your kids??