Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bear Lake

On Sunday (June 28) Dave and I took the kids to Bear Lake. The lake straddles the Idaho and Utah border and is really beautiful. It is a really great lake that is VERY shallow with sandy bottoms for a long ways in. So the kids really have alot of room to play in the water without needing to actually swim. The water was pretty cold since it is still early in the summer, so Connor did not get to spend alot of time in it but the other two kids did.
While playing in the sand, Abby and Jacob met some kids who were sitting next to us in the sand and spent the afternoon digging a huge hole with an attached drainage canal. It kept them busy and happy so that was good with Dave and me. Connor just loved walking around in the sand with Dad and getting his feet wet. I hope you like some of the pictures I took that afternoon at the lake.

Connor's 1st Trip to the Lake was to Lake Winnipesaukee, NH in July 2008. I have a photo of Connor and Dave in the same pose from that trip. It is so crazy to see how much Connor has grown in one year, but he still loves the lake water and his Daddy!







0 comments: