Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Two New Firsts for Preston

Tonight I spent some quality one-on-one time with Preston while Connor slept. For those of my friends with more than one kid, I am sure you understand how rare it is to spend quality time with just one kid. Preston has been so alert and so active lately that it is hard to imagine that he was not even born 4 months ago. He loves to talk/coo now and last night had a couple of firsts.
1.) He was mimicking Mom alot. I would coo, he would coo. Back and forth we cooed and it was so amazing to listen to him and watch him respond.
2.) The belly laugh. Preston actually laughed and laughed hard. He had a big ol' belly laugh! It is beside the point that he was laughing at me. I would have caught the adorable laugh on video if I could have, but he was in my arms standing on my lap the whole time. But soon I will get it on video so that everyone can see how adorably cute his little laugh is.

0 comments: