Dave and I took Connor and Preston to the mall to see Santa Claus so that Connor could tell him what he wanted and I could get a picture of the boys with Santa. Connor was not too fond of Santa and did not want to sit near him for the picture unless Dad was right there with him. So Dave is in this year's Santa picture. It seemed like a better solution to our issue than just getting a picture of Connor screaming hysterically. Preston did not care who was holding him for the picture. He was happy either way. But I am sure that will change next year when he is a little older and pickier about who he lets hold him. It is easy to imagine why little kids are not too fond of Santa though. He is this really big stranger with a big white beard and he is trying to get you to sit still on his lap. But I know Connor will come around to loving Santa once he figures out that Santa brings the really big gifts to our house for Christmas.
Connor and Dad enjoying a meal at the mall after meeting Santa.
Preston enjoying some time with Dad after meeting Santa.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Meeting Santa Claus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment