Since the Mom's group that I am in holds all of their big holiday parties on weekdays, I decided for the Christmas Party to RSVP "Yes" and have Traci take the boys to the party in my place. This way the boys can enjoy the fun holiday party and see all of their friends. Traci was kind enough to take a few cute pictures of the boys in their Christmasy shirts for me to see the fun they had.
Connor playing with the parachute
Connor doing his stickers craft next to Heather and Lucky
Connor meeting Santa. He looks so terrified of Santa that it is almost comical. But do not worry, I do not feel any permanent damage was done to Connor and Santa's relationship.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Mom's Group Christmas Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Seriously, you can stop blogging now, LOL! That pic is hilarious! Did Traci take that? Poor Connor.
And um, in the other post, is Preston in a box???
Post a Comment