Sunday, December 13, 2009

Brotherly Love

I have to admit, Connor has really surprised me these last 3 months. He has been one of the sweetest, kindest older brothers I have ever witnessed. He loves Preston and really wants to be close to him. He will lay his head on Preston's chest when he hugs him, he will get very upset if he thinks we are going somewhere without Preston and he tries to hold Preston's hand when he is sitting near him. There is no real signs of jealousy or resentment. Only love and joy when they are together.
This morning I had Preston sitting up in the rocking chair and Connor decided he wanted to sit with him. So after I helped him into the chair (so he would not smother Preston) I decided to take some pictures of my two adorable little men.

Brotherly bonding time



Connor watching "Cars" while holding Preston's hand. In the picture below I know he is thinking...."Mom, Get out of the way! You are blocking 'Cars'!!"



My gorgeous little man.

0 comments: