Sunday, December 13, 2009

The New Snowblower

Each of the two winters that Dave and I have lived in Utah, I have always asked Dave "Do you want to buy a snowblower this year?" and he would say "Nope, I don't mind shoveling. It is good exercise and alone time". Well this year Dave finally conceeded that even though it is good exercise and good alone time, he just plain does not have enough time to shovel the driveway as often as it needs it. It is amazing how two kids under the age of two can eliminate all of your free time to maintain a house or a life for that matter. This weekend we got alot of snow and Dave finally bought a snowblower tonight to do the driveway. And on a sidenote, Dave bought the LAST snowblower Lowes had to sell and Home Depot was already sold out. It is amazing what a big buisness a large snowstorm creates for those stores. I took a couple of pictures of Dave's inagural use of his fancy-shmancy new toy.

0 comments: