Friday, December 11, 2009

Preston's New Chair

My friend Heather was kind enough to loan me a Bumbo chair for Preston to sit in now that he can hold his head up. Preston LOVES the chair and loves being able to sit up on his own to observe the world. Since he is still a little wobbly with his head he can not sit in it for long periods of time without getting annoyed but for the 20-30 minutes he will sit in it, he is all smiles. Connor also loves sitting in the seat when it is in the playroom and has learned that he has to share it with Preston. So when Preston is in the chair, many times Connor will just sit right next to him and play with him. I guess Connor figures that if he can not sit in the chair, he might as well play with the person who is.

I was trying to get a picture of Preston smiling, but he was laughing and moving so much that this is the best picture I could get.


He has the same gorgeous blue eyes as his brother.

Preston watching "It's a Wonderful Life". I personally love that movie and watch it every Christmas. The movie really does remind you to count your blessings and achknowledge the important things in your life.

0 comments: