Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Picking Out a Christmas Tree

Dave and I took the boys to pick out this year's Christmas tree tonight. As usual, Preston slept the entire time and Connor hungout with Dad. But Connor seemed to have a great time just feeling on the trees and making the branches move. Dave was great about being patient with me because I am picky. I look for specific things when picking out the tree and it takes a while to find one that is just right. This year I did find a tree I love and to the delight of Dave, it was at the first place we looked. I took a couple of pictures of the boys looking for a tree since I think Connor is cute anytime he is hanging out with Dad.

Connor and Dad reading the tag on a potential tree

Preston sleeping soundly in his covered car seat. Next year I have a feeling he will be more actively involved in the Christmas tree selection process.


And the winner is..........This tree! Isn't it pretty?

0 comments: