After Thanksgiving we never put away the extra highchair we had out for Lucky to sit in since we figured Preston would soon be big enough to be sitting in it and hanging out with the rest of the family during meal times. Tonight I decided it was time to try him out in the chair and he did great. He loved being a part of the family action at the dinner table. He just laughed and played with toys the whole time he was sitting up. It is hard to believe that in a little more than 2 months he will be starting solid food and eating from a spoon. I still see him as being 1 week old and just coming home from the hospital. Below are the pictures from his first evening in the highchair. He looks so much like Connor at the age.
I am sure this is Preston's commentary on my cooking skills.
Monday, December 14, 2009
It's Official! Preston Is Growing Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment