Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sledding with Kennedy

When we arrived home from purchasing our new snowblower, we found our nextdoor neighbor Kennedy sledding on the piles of snowed that had been created from the street being plowed and driveways being shoveled. Connor was so excited to see Kennedy and play with her that we let him stay outside while Dave started clearing the driveway. Connor loves going to the top of the snowhill Dave created in the front yard and riding his sled down. I was able to get some cute pics of Connor and Kennedy but when Connor rode down the hill by himself I had to use both hands to catch him, so I could not get any pictures.





1 comments:

The Schoonvelds said...

Holy postings! Love all the updates. Connor looks so dang cute out in his snow gear, I just love when they are all marshmallowed up! Can't wait to see giggly Preston either. He is doing great in the Bumbo for so young - Jilly would have fallen over at that age!
And of course, you look gorgeous for the party - but where is the full body shot so we can that dress?!