Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Visit with Aunt Melissa

My sister Melissa is moving to Portland, OR and during her move there she made a stop in Utah to meet and visit her 2 favorite nephews. Melissa was able to spend some quality time with Connor and see Preston in between his sleeptimes.
The night that Melissa and Robert were in town we all went to dinner together at Red Robin. It was Preston's first time out in a restaurant and it went very smoothly. Connor acted great and Preston slept through the entire meal. So the dinner was not too hard on Dave and I. Below are some cute pictures I took of Aunt Melissa with Connor and with Preston. I know that the boys are looking forward to their next visit with her.

Melissa playing with Connor in the living room.


Preston and Aunt Melissa's first picture together.

Preston showing Aunt Melissa how tired he was.

0 comments: