Today Connor, Preston and I met up with some of my good friends for a morning playdate at the Dinosaur Park in Ogden, UT. I had never been to this park either and it turns out that this is a great park! Connor loved the dinosaurs and walking around the park. But most of all he LOVED the large slide in the playground. He would go up and down the slide as many times as I would let him. He made me very nervous going up the stairs since he still is not too steady but he was great. I hope you like some of the cute pictures I took while at the park.
Our time on the big dinosaur slide.
Jamie and Jillian enjoying the slide.
Connor and Mom in front of one of the dinosaurs.
The mandatory family photo. One of these days, I am going to get another family photo with Dave in it too.
A beautiful picture taken of Preston.
Connor eating his snacks at the picnic table and wearing his monkey backpack. He love the backpack but he was not too crazy about the restraint of the "leash" attached to it while we were walking.
Heather and her adorable son Lucky.
My sleeping adorable little boys on the ride home after a very fun filled day at the park. Connor even slept for another two hours after we got home!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
The Dinosaur Park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment