On Saturday September 5, Dave and I took the boys to the Layton Commons Park so that Connor could run wild and get some energy out. Since my recovery has taken alot longer than anticipated, Connor has not been able to go out and run wild the way that he is normally able to when I am home. Dave has been busy taking care of me and Preston, which takes up alot of his time. But, now that I am starting to feel better, Dave and I decided that Connor deserved time at the park. As you can see from the pictures below, the boys had a great time. Preston slept most of the time and Connor played on everything. He was so incredibly cute and he makes me so proud with all that he can do and all that he knows. I hope that you like the pictures and video!
Connor loves to go down the slide. Doesn't he have the cutest smile ever??
Looking at the ducks. Connor loves to point the ducks out to us and tell us about them.
Connor helping us push Preston's stroller. He really has become a great big brother.
Preston making a cute face. If you look hard you can see Dave and Connor walking in the background.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Preston's First Trip to the Park with Connor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment