Monday, September 21, 2009

Our Trip to the Zoo

Today Connor, Preston, Traci, and I went to the Utah Hogle Zoo. It was the first time I had been to this zoo and the trip was well worth it. The zoo is really nice and very toddler friendly. Connor loved looking at the animals (including a brand new baby elephant and giraffe) and was so well behaved. You would have thought that I drugged him because he acted so well. I was also able to ride the Carousel with Connor and he LOVED it. He screamed and laughed the entire ride and was so adorable. And since the ride was only $2.00 I think we will be doing that everytime we go there! At the end of our zoo trip, we went to the play area and let Connor run a little wild. He was so great and loved the playground so much. We definitely will be going back to the zoo again soon and hopefully Dad will be able to join us next time.

Isn't Connor just adorable? He really did love being pushed around in the new stroller.

Connor getting ready to start the ride. He was so focused at the start on the ride. He really did love it.

Connor playing on the playground with Miss. Traci.


Our family picture. Connor was mad that I took the sippy cup out of his mouth for the picture.

So I let him have his sippy cup back.

Mom and Preston. This was Preston's very first trip to the Zoo!

0 comments: