Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Babyshower For Preston

My friends here in Utah were so wonderful and threw me a baby shower for Preston on Thursday September 10th. They were planning on throwing it prior to his birth but since I was on bedrest for a week and Preston arrived three weeks early, the babyshower ended up occuring after he was born. But in many ways that was great since it gave me a good occasion to introduce Preston to my friends in one big event. The shower was thrown at the park in Layton that we love to go to. Traci, our new nanny, came with me and was great at keeping Connor occupied and happy by playing with him at the park during the shower. I hope you like the pictures that my friends Heather and Sky took during the shower.

The Baby Shower Group.

Mom and Preston. He really is a cutie pie.


Connor enjoying a toy one of the other Moms brought to the shower. He does love wagons and anything with wheels.

Connor is such a ladies man.

This is Sky's daughter, Lauren, who is a few months older than Connor. I just thought this was a fantastic picture of Lauren and I don't think anyone could argue with the great Cheetos war paint on her face.

0 comments: