Friday, September 25, 2009

Preston at One Month

It is hard to believe but Preston is one month old today. I learned with Connor that time will fly by but Preston really is making me realize how fast time goes by. Preston is sleeping in his crib like a champ at night. He still occasionally forgets it is night time though and decides that he wants to be up and partying with Mom and Dad at 3am. He is eating about every 2-3 hours now and is really alert when he is awake. He loves to just watch his mobiles when he is laying in the crib or swinging. And he is holding his head up when being walked around so he can see everything he is walking by. It is impressive to me how well he is able to hold his head up on his own already. He does not cry much unless he is hungry, which is a blessing. We really feel blessed to have such a wonderful, beautiful and healthy little boy. I hope you like some of the pictures I took of him today. He really does look alot like Connor but I am excited to see what he ultimately ends up looking like. I am hoping he gets a little of his Dad's handsome features, but we will see.




Look at that giant yawn!

0 comments: