Sunday, August 9, 2009

A trip to Toys-R-Us

Today we went to Toys-R-Us to try and find Connor a big wheel to ride around in the front driveway. Well in the bikes section of the store is also the motorized riding toys for little kids. And as it turns out there was a VERY small motorized sportbike on the shelf that Connor went immediately too. So naturally Dave took the bike down to let Connor sit on it and as you can see Connor fit the bike perfectly! Unfortunately he fit the bike a little too perfectly and well....he was PISSED when Dave decided that it was time to get off the bike and go look at other toys. I took the pictures of Connor before his meltdown occurred. I know we would never buy the bike for Connor considering I can not imagine giving Connor anything to ride that is actually motorized but it was interesting to see that something so small and motorized is even made. I hope you like the pictures of Connor. I thought he was so cute and looked like his handsome Daddy.


Already getting into the best position for going fast down the straights. It's like racing comes naturally to the kid!

0 comments: