Today was Cassie's last day working for us. She has been Connor's nanny since mid-January and he really loves her. She made being at work easier for us and it was nice to see how much Connor would light up when she would arrive in the mornings. This last week I have really gotten to know her better since she has been keeping me company during my week of bedrest. It was nice to have the company to talk to and the giant help in taking care of Connor. Cassie will be missed and I know Connor is really blessed to have had someone in his life that cared about him so much.
Since today was her last day, on her way out I took a couple of pictures of her and Connor together. This way he will always see one of the people who helped take care of him when he was little.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Cassie's Last Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment