Saturday was another track day at Miller Motorsports for Dave. He was on a different track this time so it gave him a little variety in his riding. Luckily he shared a garage with his friends John and Kevin again which makes being there with Connor alot easier for me. They even had one of the "Grand Prix" garages that open directly onto pit lane and had a private bathroom. Talk about living like a rock star. The one main difference this time was that the APEX people took pity on the pregnant lady with a toddler and let Connor and me go sit up in the media room while watching Dave ride. This was great!! Connor was able to walk around freely while watching Dad ride and I was able to sit in a chair most of the time. And it was even so quiet up there that Connor slept for over an hour that afternoon! Normally the loud bikes and constant commotion prevent Connor from taking any naps during track days, which means he is very grumpy by the end of the day. I hope that you like a couple of the pictures I took of Connor while we were hanging out at the track. We are looking forward to Dave's next trackday either in September (if the timing works out well enough with the addition of our newest little man) or October.
Connor playing in the back of the truck (under strict supervision) while Dad was loading up at the end of the day.
This was a Ford GT that was parked at Miller outside the garages. There were alot of these cars there racing and they all were BEAUTIFUL! I wish I had enough money to have a hobby like this!
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Another Track Day with Dad and Connor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment