Today I am 35 weeks and 1 day along in my second (and last!) pregnancy. Here is the picture Dave took of me in the bedroom tonight to show how big my belly is getting.
The picture below is a picture of me at 34 weeks pregnant with Connor. The picture was taken one month to the day before Connor was born. As you can see, my stomach is quite a bit larger this time around.
I am feeling very swollen, extremely sore, and pretty much in alot of discomfort these days but on Friday the doctor told me that I am not going to have too much longer to go. I was 2cm dialated and 70-80% effaced when my doctor checked me on Friday. At 30 weeks, the doctor said the sonogram of the baby showed he was 5lbs and at this appointment the doctor said the baby was already about 6lbs. Looks like he is going to be a bigger kid than Connor was. And considering I have to give birth to this little boy, I am not sure how excited I am to hear the doctor say that he is getting big. The doctor also instructed me that if I go into labor in the next 2 weeks they will try to stop it at the hospital. He wants me to make it to 37 weeks so that the baby's lungs are fully developed. So the doctor told me to try and not go into labor. Like I have control over that!! But I will try, even though I am not sure how to do that. Well that is about it for what is going on with me and the new baby right now. We look forward to keeping our friends and family updated and introducing our new little man soon to the world.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
35 Weeks and 1 Day - Another Baby Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment