Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We have Another Kicker!

Yesterday I was sitting in my 3:30pm Incident Investigation Meeting at work and for the first time I started feeling the baby really kick! This last weekend I felt one or two kicks but nothing significant or repeated. But yesterday the kicking really began.
The baby started kicking around 3:30 and basically did not stop until after 11pm. Yup.....just like Connor. Dave was able to feel the baby kicking on the way home from work and while we were going to sleep last night. And it is one of the few moments in pregnancy that I really feel is special. And I feel grateful that I was able to share that with Dave. But now in my mind the fear and slight dread has set in that this kid might kick me the same way Connor did. Which means I might be in for a rowdy and somewhat painful summer. I guess that is one of the small(?) prices you pay for bringing life into the world.

So that is all I had for this post. I just wanted to share the news that everything is going well here and progressing wonderfully. Hope y'all have a great day!

0 comments: