Sunday, March 29, 2009

Our Weekend....nothing exciting.

This weekend our family did not do too much. On Friday I went to my Doctor for my monthly checkup. Dave and Connor came with me and we all got to hear the baby's heartbeat. The heartbeat was very strong and fast (in the 150 range) and the doctor thinks everything looks great with the pregnancy. So that was great news to hear. We also set a date for our sonogram, May 7th. So until then....we will NOT know if the child is a boy or a girl.
On Friday I also had to see the dentist for a bad toothache I had been having for about 2 weeks. And it turned out that I needed a rootcanal done by a specialist. So on Friday night at 6pm I had an hour long rootcanal performed. It was great! So as you can imagine on Saturday I was not the most active (or friendly) person around. But Dave was great and took really good care of me and Connor while I was recouperating.
Today is Sunday and it is snowing like crazy! We have already gotten about 5inches and it is supposed to snow all night. You gotta love spring in Utah! If you can call this spring. So we spent most of the day indoors.
But here are some new pictures I took of Connor today. I hope yall like them!!

Connor sitting INSIDE his toy box in the living room

Of all the toys to choose from....he prefers the empty water bottles

Connor getting out of his toy box

Connor trying to find more toys to spread around the living room


Connor walking around the living room looking like a wino with his bottle

0 comments: