Connor finally was able to move into his new big boy car seat on Sunday April 26. Since Connor is finally at the 1 year and 20lb milestone required for forward facing carseats, we thought it was time. And let me tell you something.....HE LOVED IT! He loved being able to see Mom and Dad while riding in the car. He loved his armrests on the new seat. And I got a huge kick out of him while we were driving to the store. Every time Dave would accelerate away from a stop, Connor would reach out and grab the armrests with both hands. It was like he knew to brace for impact when Dave was driving! And yes, that made me laugh. Dave on the other hand, was not as amused with it as I was. Go figure!
By the time I got my camera out to take a picture of Connor enjoying his first ride in his new car seat, he was falling asleep. So I hope yall like the pictures of Connor sleeping so sweetly in his new car seat.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
The New "Big Boy" Carseat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment