Today is Thanksgiving and there is so much to be thankful for.
- I am thankful for my sweet little Connor. We have been blessed with a happy and healthy little boy with so much personality and energy. He could not possibly make us any happier if he tried.
- I am thankful for Abby and Jacob. This is the first time they have spent Thanksgiving in Utah and I am so glad that they were able to make it here. The holidays are just not complete unless we are sharing them with all of our kids.
- I am thankful my in-laws made it to Utah with no drama during their travels. It is great to have them come such a long way just to spend time with us and the kids. My parents were supposed to make it here for the holiday too, but they got the flu. So we are praying they get better soon and we look forward to spending the Christmas holidays with them, here in Utah.
- I am last but not least thankful for Dave. He trully is a wonderful husband, father, partner and friend. I could not have asked for a better man to share my life with. And I know I should say that I am thankful for him more often than just on Thanksgiving, so I will try harder in the future to do that.
Ok, so here are some of the pictures I took during this day. (and a couple from the night before). I hope that yall like them!
These are from the night before when we were making pies with the kids. Dave made 1 apple and 2 pumpkin pies (my favorite) with the kids.
Here are some pictures from the actual dinner. Yes, I am THAT person that actually takes pictures while we are enjoying the dinner. But oh well.....it did not seem to bother anyone and now I have pictures that I really like!







0 comments:
Post a Comment