There is a new gym here in Layton called MyGym. It is a gym that caters to little kids and is really great. Connor's class is for 7 to 13 month old babies and really gets them movin' and groovin'. Connor LOVED it!! And now that he is trying to learn to walk it was great cause they really did alot that he was interested in and it completely kept his attention for 1 whole hour. Even though during circle time with the group I had a really hard time just getting Connor's attention away from the cute little girl sitting next to us. He really was smitten with her!! She is the cute one in black pants walking in the last picture.
I took these pictures while I was outside of the play area. For a few minutes towards the end of class, the instructors kick all the parents out so that the kids can just play with each other and explore. The little boy that Connor is next to was named Jackson. He really was a sweet kid that shared his toys with Connor.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Connor's First Day at the Gym
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Your blog is so cute! I LOVE that wedding photo, it is so beautiful.
Happy T.day!
Sky
Post a Comment