Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dave's Birthday

Today Dave turned 42. It was a great day that started out before the crack of dawn for us. But at least he got to open his gift and cards before he went to work. Connor and I ended up getting him the pair of Oakleys that he has had his eye on for quite some time. Dave really liked them.

After work Dave and I got dressed up nice and went to dinner. Dana was nice enough to stay late with Connor so that we could have a nice dinner date together. (Which was our FIRST dinner date together since Connor was born!) She was also nice enough to take a picture of us before we left the house to mark the occasion.

Here we are at the Steakhouse. It was really great steak and.....as an added bonus, they had a GREAT hat for Dave to wear for his birthday! Hope you enjoy seeing it. I know I did!

0 comments: